Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ladies In Mount & Blade

First remark that since returning from Guadalajara. I'm here in my house in this city of 40 º C in the shade, without washing, little clean clothes, messy room, a kitchen with spoiled food ... yes, house, sweet house XD

;

Today I went to school. Yes, classes started yesterday, but must take into account who was just returning from "Guadalupe." As construction was not as sweet as I thought. We freehand lines and mine looked like xD seismic detector

then gave me a backache, lor made me disoriented and lost me the kind of Ecology. Let's go task, 150 terms used in ecology to create a glossary. Thankfully are U0U computer. And three or more meanings of "ecology" with their respective source.

Drafting was then that I had free ¬ ¬

the end it was English, presenting the teacher, who has two caracteriticas: speak English well, forcing us to use our poor knowledge we learned from the other mediocre teachers of English, and is gay. Lashes curled with slightmascara and sweet effeminate tone betrayed him with grace. And my otaku ally David had a "thing" to tell me he was gay. These guys so insecure XDDD

Commission

a nutritious meal with grilled steak, tomato and onion and delicious carrot bits.

already in my room, which is the only air-conditioning, trying to see where to begin to order it without waking my parents up from his nap. And cleaned up a bit with an old sock under dust PC, the I turned, ready to make a list of my classmates, to takea list of names, phone numbers and addresses. Who knows, someday will, especially if you want to track someone for something.

Over that, nothing like a good dose of music, reading "Cable & Deadpool" # 43 and some light dance cheer him one day. Also write to the blog brightens my day * _ *

So here I am back and I think change for the better. If, for the better. Please.


PD: release 45 new songs *=*
CH
TMLXC

0 comments:

Post a Comment