Friday, September 7, 2007

Christian Phrases Of Encouragement

Every day I start thinking that Cronenberg is more perfect to have a character suited to Third Heir * _ *

What better than a legendary master of the meat under the skin keeps its desire among equals. In addition to wearing glasses look so sinister. If not now walk with that hairstyle that takes away points in malignancy. Though his eyes do not stop flashing some of his true nature.

I've come is to post three images



OMG! The Dark Lord is kissing Viggo Mortensen to drolls * * nosebleed and
The actor who played Aragorn in The Lord of the Rings " to fallen into the charms HTMLXC MLXC



http://meggan.typepad.com/quiddity/2005/05/viggo_cronenber.html









Photo 1 -

These are lips together, kids

Photo 2 - not their faces together that matters to me is the possessive arm around Viggo-kun

Photo 3 - That is deep ...

And best view photo 1

can go to bed happy, Lynx. Viggo joined the dark side ... wait, this is not Star Wars XD

With Peter Jackson, aka the Dark Lord's Servant





CHTC Another touch of the lips in public. I love walking

dressed as Vincent Cassel.

Tout un homme de la France! I think Cronenberg / Mortensen is my new fandom XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment