Another little thing I wanted to say is that I tried to do a survey but do not know why I did not go well (in the part of & ai ga Ippai)
by HIYOS & Mar / e (
R-18)
Oh, this doujin is GREAT * ¬ *. Two stories, one by HIYOS and the other by Sea / e. Both are about a threesome between Ulquiorra / Orihime / Bat * ¬ * No more to say right? * ¬ *
This is an excellent quality, perfect in case anyone is encouraged to translate. I have to thank the two anonymous people who have spent the doujins I ♥ And more news ... It is very likely that I will soon pass the English translation of "Sacrifice on the Roundtable" (Looooooooooooves *¬*). Taing at Zip and Rar files to Megaupload and Mediafire Sometimes Takes a long time so It Would Be Very useful for me to know if you prefer a form file (Zip or Rar) or a server (Megaupload, Mediafire or others), or whether Both of themes are fine to you. Personally I do not have any problem with Any form or file server, Both Are fine to me, But many people have Said That They Have Problems with Rar, so I wanted to know if everybody prefer the Zip form. The Same for the servers. Now, links at badongo and Have been deleted savefile Because They Were not working anymore. I guess everybody is fine with Megaupload and Mediafire, But I Would like to know your opinion ^ ^
The new doujins are:
- UL * ORI HiYo TAMA (by 4 * Syndrome & others) It's a VERY CUTE doujin with several stories involving Ulquiorra, Orihime (even pregnant!Orihime XD) and a SUPER CUTE baby ♥
The bad side: it has bad quality T_____T. They aren't scan but photographs and some pages are blurry. It would be great to get it in better quality because it looks very nice, but well, that's better than nothing. Thanks to the Anon who wanted to share it ^^
-
3P (Oppai ga Ippai)
by HIYOS & Mar/e (R-18) This doujin is asllfjdasñj *¬* LOVE!! Two stories, one by HIYOS and one by Mar/e, both of them featuring the lovely threesome Ulquiorra/Orihime/Murciélago *¬* No more words needed \u0026amp; hearts;
And talking about translations, I have a very good new! It Seems That We Will Have an Inglés translation of "Sacrifice on the roundtable" soon * ¬ * Is not it AWESOME?? * Excited *
0 comments:
Post a Comment