Friday, August 13, 2010

Wedding Welcome Letter Wording

Actually come to say that next week I will not be here XDDD, but not as soda and bring something useful, I brought a thousand years wearing Gif looking and it turned out, the other day, ordering my fannish the pc folder appeared.

I got super excited because there was no way to remember where I had seen. I mentioned even [info] inner_angel , but she did not sound at all. I even ask [info] capslock_bleach , but in the endXDDDD did not need.

And well, you also take the opportunity to put an icon that I found the other Diaye that made me laugh (a day icons and things should go collect jets XDDD)

I also like to say that has opened the voting period [info] el_coliseo . They started with the Bleach fandom, so we're in luck. To see how the thing going, read the post that has left the administration. Anyway it seems that post ficsan in pairs and is given 5 days to vote. The comments are no longer filtered so you can comment on the fics. However, to vote, you have to do with LJ account, anonymous voting is not worth

^ ^ Well, nothing, I see you after next week ^ ^ Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment