Friday, January 21, 2011

Floor Wipers/exercise Sweet dreams - Monochrome (4 /?)

Before the capital, I'll just say that I think of my wips, this is the one I like: P this is the chapter to which I was hoping to get since I started, This was the scene. Now that I do not know what else.
This chap has saved forever, but hey, today we publish.
Many thanks to Lore by the bete.

Fandom: Harry Potter Characters
: Harry Potter, Tom Riddle

Chapter 4: Monochrome.

Everybody is looking for Something CHlongitudinal plane and placed the unconscious body in the center. Harry approached and waited for the evening star was visible.

When the shadows began to fall early, walked slowly to the east, at the precise moment when the sun was setting, he began to whisper the spell.

A light enveloped the body of Draco and his magic is disrupted, causing energy waves that invaded the place and gradually lost. Unexpectedly, the magic of Harry also began to cause some waves, but weak because of their status. Tom noticed that and tried not to get distracted. AfterERSE were quite clear. It was obvious he had regained consciousness a few times during the night. Tom's body aligned with the cardinal points and repeated the ritual as if it were only a Muggle child, then went to his neck and severed the jugular to get the blood he needed and give rite over. Drank his fill and, on this occasion, that Draco would bleed. However, the blood would still not drink some magic, so he decided to store it rather than just let run.

Once completed, it felt new and powerful. He felt the magic runtheir blood, nerves make connections that long ago and the pores were not able to expire. It felt like old and better times: strong and unbeatable.

before letting go completely get rid of the body is Draco, or so he said to himself, because the feeling was intoxicating. *.*



Tom plans did not include sleeping outdoors or faint after having magic, but it did. Neither looked a reaction from Potter, but it happened. The time taken was much higher than initially estimated and knew he could not afford more. And, although muchpart of their plans had fallen apart, success was such that it could ignore these details. However, would not leave any loose ends and even if wanted to get carried away by the feeling of power, did the right thing.

At dawn dug a hole near the stones that marked the north and deposited the body of Draco. Once again put the land and put up some rocks near the grave.

now had the necessary magic to bring back to Potter and get a permanent source. But have to wait a bit to try. I was tired and was likelyLucius would look during the day. He returned to Canterbury. And return at dusk to Stonehenge. *.*



Lucius appeared that day, so without further delay could show up in Salisbury and walk to Stonehenge from there. Stonehenge could not appear directly, because to do so would upset the magic that stored the place and it was not something pleasant. *.*



Potter levitates to the center of Stonehenge and left him on the floor. He put his forehead against his, his hands on his cheeks held the unconscious face and closed his eyes. Whisper & Overhaul, The greater was the risk of becoming a squib, the more you see, more magic lost.


Some of Them
want to use you Some of Them want to get use by you
Some of Them
want to abuse you Some of Them Want to Be abused


Potter's mind was a total chaos, the largest part was submerged in darkness and the distance only to see reflections in the dark deep sea. Now, the question was, where was the child a coward?

needed to find it and as soon as possible, was not sure how long they could resist its magic.

started to jump on the hisHTMLXC "Forget it, let's repeat it over and over in your mind. Only make you suffer and no good.

- What about Ginny?

"She is in me. Its flesh is flesh and now my energy is what sustains me.

And finally, Harry lifted his eyes. Were crystalline and red, plus it could see the traces of the tears shed for a long time.
aggressive
A wind began to shake, they passed snitchs Ely attacked him. A couple touched his cheek, causing drops of blood fell against Harry.

- No! Harry shouted. No! She's not here, I could not save. Failed.

deep breath, I had to calm him down and do it now. The resistance was only made putting more magic and soon lost llegaríaa its limit.

- Stop! Not failed, that was the deal, "he said thickly. His soul and body if I did ... I did my part, this is only the payment.

had been kneeling in front of Harry and the hand that had been free now pressed her other armp; iQuest, you going to live forever trapped here? Are you going to hide from the outside world and the thousands of things you can still do?
"Yes," she whispered.

- Are you a coward? I thought you were a Gryffindor.
"It's just ..." That

...

"I'll be alone forever. I could not return his sister to Ron, I could not get rid of you. It was not what they expected.

"You need not be what they expect. No need to meet their expectations. She lifted her face and strokedor cheek. If you return, you're not alone, I am with you. If you go back, I'll protect you from the demásy not expect anything from you. You do not need help, do not have to serve and be my ally. What I offer is time and protection, time to choose your path, protect you from being influenced by people as manipulative Dumbledore. He simply wanted to use you, wanted you to be a part of your chessboard. I offer to be the player. Again and you will control your life, you will be what you want to be.

"That's not true. I cared about Dumbledore, he cu meidab and cared for me.

- And that is why I left over ten years with a family that hated you?

- How do you know that?

"You tell me. Answers, are you so concerned that he sent to fetch the first time you punished?

"He, I ... well. There was no way of knowing.

-is the great Albus Dumbledore, how can I know? Also, if anyone bothers me, I'd be on the lookout for everything that happens.

sobs.
C

0 comments:

Post a Comment