However, it is a scene where she terribly dull the other two.
The Tommy boy is almost as I imagined, the adult did not convince me a lot when the promos were out, the trailer and photos, but seeing him in action, what good Tommy. The girl Kathy is much prettier than it was in my mind, the adult does not look anything like I imagine, but there was neither pain nor glory. Ruth child, although physically not look anything like as I imagined, their attitude is totally Ruth, the Ruth adult, on the other hand, was not what I expected.
The soundtrack is nice, not spectacular or anything, but it is very nice and fits very wellI think they should not have omitted the fact that Kathy dance to the song, singing and rocking the pillow and sees Madame, it should stay. I missed
search in Norfolk, not only as the time Kathy and Tommy are just for them, but was one of the most tender beliefs they had in Hailsham; but the change did not seem so bad. Because it gives Tommy cassette as children and because the scene on the pier are alone and just stare at each other without saying anything. So that little moment made up for it somehow.
And the great defect,I think, as they seek to Madame for the delay. Kathy came up short, I think the scene surpassed. He did not have the impact it should have, the book leaves a big lump in the throat and watery eyes, that at the time they reach the finish Tommy cry every shot. In addition, the book will explain how they believed in Hailsham, why the mode of being of Madame and change in society that causes closure Hailsham, so I think you missed feeling, emotion, seemed a bit like if you were giving the weather. I repeat, the only reaction that I liked it a lot, was that of Tommy, the forma in acting in that scene, in silence, but saying everything in the face and scream. The cry was so harrowing as I expected.
The best scene of Kath, I think it was when Ruth tells him that Tommy does not see it that way. She looks so haggard. Although the final scene I also really liked her looking toward the horizon and thinking about Tommy. Ruth's, no doubt, in the boat, when they apologize and give them direction.
And, when they were little, I have two. The first scene is when they're all clapping in the audience and turns to atrásy Kath sees Tommy and when he sees his expression changes completely. The second, again,the auditorium, Ruth and Tommy hold hands, Kath sees them and goes blank.
In general, I think the film is a good complement to the book, although not as much to history and context in general, if the relationship between Tommy and Kath.
time: As in the book, Tommy's cry.
Best: The chemistry between Tommy and Kath, since they are children until the end.
Worst:
That was the climax scene, a visit to Madame for the delay, did not have the necessary impact.
0 comments:
Post a Comment