Characters: 1.Mello, L, 2.Near.
Rating: G
Location: Wammy's House was .
Genre: General .
Warnings: none.
Word Count: 2351
Plot: complains Mello Near and L behavior explains why the brilliant minds tend to develop hobbies.
Notes: is dedicated to
Link to fanfiction.net: I'll edit when I go up there.
N / A: After billions of years back to update tables of the Mello / Near. As I said this fic keep some connection with the fic Halloween Night (Item # 27: Fear. In the same table), say it is a penalty of two fics with Halloween theme, but this is not Halloween is less about where I explain why this event was the favorite of L ^ ^. You can read separately without problems, but if anyone read the other fic recommend quwould stay for, from time to time, sideways posarla his mentor, confirmed that it was dealing with one of those moments in which nervousness had seized him after a confession obtained by working methods. A mixture of psychology, experience and common sense enough to drive you to achieve without noticing, to where the detective wanted to go.
And as always, in ninety-nine percent of cases, and for the most varied reasons, the problems de Mello had a common origin: Near.
Whether a test grade, a bad answer his simple presence, Meldesktop search, you take refuge in the chocolate, it's your way of escape when you're nervous, worried or even when you're especially happy. Look at me, "said L, pointing to the cup of sweet coffee and the many who crowded the desk, even I have my hobbies. "But I thought you ate sweets because sugar was good for the brain," said Mello, believing he had been wrong all this time.
Mello muttered in surprise.
"For me, going out that night was like going back to the days when he still lived with my parents and a child with a normal childhood. It was recalled that gave me candy on special occasions because they did not want was eating them at all times, the detective laughed lightly with some bitterness, perhaps because of the irony of the phrase. Was to have this illusion with returning home, laden with candy, knowing that I was expecting a delicious birthday cakes.
- Is that then the source of your "hobby"? Mello ventured. "Exactly," confirmed L-. Since I came to Wammy's House, sweets and candies became the way that, at least during these times, part of me to remain a normal person. As I mentioned, is a mechanism of the subconscious mind more on people with special abilities. If we stop to find out the source of all hobbies, for example, children of Wammy's House, we would find that ninety-nine percent of cases would be based on experiences into cope with pressure.
The detective nodded, seeing that Mello had understood perfectly what he wanted to explain and was even able to summarize much clearer.
was very unusual to hear the boy about his past before Wammy's House. Their normal daily business problems were Diaye IAWD used the talks to address issues that period. However, L was aware of the basic data that appeared in the form of all students in the orphanage as a country of origin, date of birth, date of admission to orphanages or other institutionsinstitutions and of course, family circumstances which had led to small to end there, as the reason of death of their parents and whether there were other relatives who may have taken charge of them. Anyway Mello was not a child whose childhood provides relevant data. It was not like other cases, a boy from an abusive environment, traumatic or had been a long time orphanage orphanage and foster families. At first it was a totally normal child.
"It lived in poverty, but we were a very humble family. Went hungry but we had not just enough to eat and live, without poder afford luxuries. And the sweets were considered luxuries, "said Mello, his voice wistful. So when my mother brought me home volvíaa a chocolate bar for me was like having a birthday party. Usually occurred once a month and I spent days wondering when going to bring, off the days on a calendar and making speculating about what day it was. My mother worked in a chocolate factory and distributed monthly defective items could not be sold to employees, those tablets that were split ordamaged packaging. For me this was totally secondary. Of course, now that I remember it, I understand why my mother smiled sadly when I asked when he would bring chocolates. I always replied "soon", although she would have liked to do every day.
"You did a good job," I congratulated the man. Now you can understand why some people use these hobbies as an escape, just look at yourself and analyze your case and probably something similar could be extrapolated to any another. So I hopee; s sideways over his shoulder.
What would have happened with Near in childhood to be like that cling to the childish behavior and lonely? Would they have the same origin mania twist your hair, being in the ground, wearing pajamas and toys to play with young children? Or in the opposite case is each one of those hobbies would be a different origin?
had to shake his head to force yourself to not think about it. And he went up stairs.
not want to think that perhaps the reason that Near was a host of hobbies and this compNo argument
;-) Again I turn to invent a past for Mello XDD, poor I did not know how many past have lived throughout my fics XD. So yes, I do not know why I have always given the impression that Mello came from a modest family while I've always imagined Near wealthy family. No idea why but it is what comes to my head XD.
The last sentence left to free interpretation though I have given with an intention, everyone is free to interpret as you like (no need to match with my idea ^ ^) Obviously I
liked to put it in L and candyHalloween is that's what I meant with the other fic. And I liked it Near. According to the theory of L, the poor boy is a bundle of quirks, which are not out all day!! this means that the poor have to take refuge in his own world much of which only goes to the essentials and the outside world overwhelms you too. I do not know what you will think about this, but I see quite consistent with the character, especially given the post Death Note one shot and it would give even quite explain their behavior in the é ; little.
Nothing, I hope you have enjoyed and
0 comments:
Post a Comment