Post it! I just had a revelation, and forgive at random from the entrance but had to record it XDDDD
Turns out I always I find the last of the things I was seeing the video on youtube one of the songs from the latest album from My Chemical Romance, when I discovered something very important XDD
Gerard Way (singer of My Chemical Romance, if someone does not know) looks like Amaia Salamanca
not be fooled by its paint and hair, no, because if you do not go very misguided (or similar joke could find a guy & amp; quot; normally "aesthetic emo dark with a typical blonde hottie aunt), nops, notice their faces and their features.
Yes, you can laugh all you want XDDD (I'm used to it like no one shares my strange) but I swear it was something in plan:
Gerard Way - "mmmm is cute but reminds me of someone ... "
Amaia Salamanca -" mmmmm is beautiful but it reminds me of someone ... "
and I have it! XDDDDDDDDD already done and I feel I can die in peace * sighs * -----
On the other hand, returning to the subject fand securcute, monkey that is what takes this LJ, I hope to make comment on the latest chapters of Bleach and upload a doujin Ulquihime this week because on Thursday I go from cows and not return until after Christmas holidays (ie, by day 10, I think)
0 comments:
Post a Comment