Wednesday, December 1, 2010

South Park Fish Sticks Quotes

or take as suits you, although I say that I did not find out if this issue was clarified or not. Anyway I do not see much point man celebrate his birthday because they do not seem to remember anything from that era

@ _ @ Anyway, this was to congratulate the first official birthday ^ o ^ Ulquiorra. And wait, oh yeah, I HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN! ♥

And although I have not done anything for the occasion, bring a fanart here who is so appropriate (and fully IC XDDD, come on, is that I can not imagine PERFECTLY XDDDDDDD). The Fantabulous and great fanart is not mine, obviously, but KawaiiS (
CHTMue I have to write, but hey, at least we will try and do what you can. Yes yes, I'm listening to me JUST LOVE DOGS! XDDDDDDDD yeah yeah, I thought I'd actually finish the fic for the Big Bang (and the two chapters that I have left to get plenty of 15000 words) but it did not allow fics which were already published.
But somehow, I felt I should participate. Harry Potter was my first fandom and if not he would not be here and not even write fics, so I feel I owe it in some way (and why not, quiz & aaamp; iacute; XDDD. [info] And now is when fully XDDDD scares me because JOPS not remember half the things like when I was super stuck in the fandom and I have no time to reread the books T_____T. Luckily there is the hp lexicon if not ... XD. But fuck me, because I really like to build on the things of the canon, often even a super jam detail becomes crucial in my fics and fuck me not remember all the details and crannies of the canon as it did before. would need someone to remember it all that part of the fee to tell me I'm not getting much XDDDD leg. A


joanne_dito extend it to the 15000 words, mostly because it is half finished and I got stuck at the scene of lemon XDDDDD.
Nothing, not give you more grilled. Let's see if I can discuss the latest chapters of Bleach and respond back tooooooodos comments that I have ^ o ^ [info] Besitos! Ak

0 comments:

Post a Comment