Saturday, October 30, 2010

Clip Art Cardinal Funny That Jump will Wrist? Part 12


maki-moni
you serious? Moni-etto
is better to be silent
yamada-no-monitor
not answer if I'm serious

Uto - Ummmm

Chinen - ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that vergueza
moni-maki-Nande?
moni-is that I came out and now I had to say

maki-forget-it, ne ne Uto tell me what you think of monitor? Uto-EHHHHH


maki-what?
Uto-I think how?

maki-baka, if she is pretty or not? that sort of thing
Uto-ah ah, if she is pretty, nice, funny and I'll shut up I'm ashamed
maki-baka (hit)

yamada and Sino-ne ne
not have confidence on Uto-eh? CHTM
chine-ay kissu (scream)

Uto-eh

moni-no-maki

cry well I count to 3

Uto and moni-maki

matte matte - no, 1 2 and (to kiss)
yamada-uhhhhhhhhhhh
should not seeing that, I am under to see these things
Chinen - yeah yeah I also

maki-eh stop with that

yamada and China - uhhhh is nojento (bromeavan)

maki the hit-the
avize


Uto-maki-violence also want?
Uto - no
not moni-jajaja

everyone is afraid of maki-maki

if I did not do anything, and it never pege teyen so afraid

Yamada, Chinen and Yuto - yes yesnever hit her, violent




chine-you better run
yamada-if

Uto - starting, starting and itching


fugida running, so do not stick
maki maki
-hey you ...




yamada-ne and get to run we have to go
maki-if

(they all go home, house perto maki)

Women1-ne you know that the family Takaki if vay to Women2-honto
move? already knew but did not know if it was true
Women 1 - if if it is true foi hair less what your neighbor tells me

Women2-we lose a very good neighbors
Women1-if true


CHMaki-LXC mom is that I and the mother of yuya have to talk about important things maki-hai



(room maki) maki-pass




yuya-umm sit in bed and not hablavan , there was a huge silence in the room of maki


yuya-we do?
maki-umm? I do not understand?
yuya-forget-it
no maki-ne, I can QUESTIONS something?
yuya-si-te maki furia going to go with your mom?
yuya-si, why you care? yamada
were not with maki-forget-it-yuya

forgive is not to see you yamada
supuerti maki-no matter
yuya-maki

estraƱp you stare at yuya is eager to mourn because they can not openZalo and kiss

yuya-my life lost the sense, because you're not with me
maki-stop with that
yuya, is that I like, really likes me, I'm not mentindo
maki-please stop and yuya-
demo ...
maki-stop, do you want? I want to see fry? I want to see mourn? I want to see angry? if you continue what you
Teras yuya-no-maki
want that but it seems
yuya-it's just that (approached and kissed her, but I cut maki)

maki-not do that, we do not have anything else yuya-
understand but I can not control
maki-miss, I'm with yamada
yuya, if you like but no-maki
if I do not like the way that I like you, but I eLife moved to another country ia

spend 2 days

realmiente maki was strange, little hablava, ate little, and not Sorria as before, it seemed that they were ready to die

yamada-maki with you? 2 days pass and these are
maki-umm
yamada-passing?

maki-no yamada-no-maki
believe does not matter, I have to go




(Coming Home)

maki-morning
anger I do, I'll see you tomorrow? but if I can I ever see him more, I do


yuya-mama this Quazar tudo
early breast
yuya - hai hai, ab I'm the mother of maki-chan, if C
yuya?
yuya-for sure that person just because you had no alternative use
miri-the not so
yuya-el? miri-
guy will not tell you
yuya-let me guess? Uto? Yamada Inoo no no-no miri

constestare yuya-for fear? Miri-
not afraid, and no vay yamada let anything happen to me
yuya, yamada? already knew
miri-no is not the
yuya-afternoon rest and it deciste

miri-no yuya "nothing happens, do not tell you that your
Fuste miri-yuya do nothing
yuya-hai, thanks (hung )

SCHOK maki was said nothing was left a long time looking at mobile and hang up the call depues yuya maki stared to see what to

yuya-and believe mevor
yuya-why?
maki-my body is dirty
yuya stared - not the thing your body is cleaner and more beautiful than I ever saw maki

stop mourn and Sorri
yuya-morning I'm going but do not think So now we just think we
maki-umm


yuya the kiss and the two love hecieran



h after I call mom yuya

yuya's dressed very fast and also

maki-me I have yuya maki
go crying - not
yuya-maki-maki
'll leave me forever never

yuya-maki-no-no I
yuya
maki-like cry do not cry? you'll leave me, you'll go Vallejos me, you'll forget myqe love and always love you maki-yuya


yuya-I have to go, I love you

yuya went


maki-matte, do not leave me alone


(seguinte day at 15:59)

yamada-maki
onde going?

maki-a site that you do not interess
yamada "because I talk so
maki-so? because of you separate me from yuya
yamada-eh-lie lie
maki is the truth, I could not believe I'm Engaged, my best friend is a traitor
yamada-no-maki say that

yamada-to say with that

maki-miss, let's talk about it later I have to go matte
yamada-no-maki
speak now I can not clear
yamada-quand can
maki-I have things to do
yamada, which things?
maki-none of your accounting
yamada-matte



maki-me



I went .....

are maki-yuya 16:20 yamada my classe and I tied it, but do not leave without me (he sent a message)


(aeroporto)


yuya-onde these maki? soon enter the plane
'

yuya breast-we have to climb the stairs Rolante
yuya, but a little breast
yuya - we can not


(stairs Rolante)

maki cry - will not meet La Promesse HECISTE THAT? EXPECT ME
DICISTE

yuya is volSorri-uncle and thought no ias not come
maki - and not see? yuya-baka ne

Promessas last 2-plus 2
maki? Yuya-if

maki-dime


yuya - 1'll wait for my boyfriend and not Teras nigun
maki-like for you
yuya-2 Quando we turned to see, stay together and get married if
maki-but that
know yuya-time, 2 Quando Virman we do some very nice, a gift of our love
maki-baby?


yuya, if you see
maki-


yuya breast-yuya
is time - if I

soon
maki-yuya

yuya-remember, you'll always remember
maki, but I do not that you, notI
yuya-remember, you're the girl of my life, my first girlfriend, my first princess, you are the living razion maki-yuya

yuya-we'll meet again ne?

yuya maki-if-I love you, I also
maki-cuidate
yuya ne? I'll call you later
maki - if

yuya this sub-indicator
Rolante stairs

maki was crying looking at yuya

yuya is volt - maki, remember i love you




maki qedo Sorri and looking at the door the aeroporto, watching her boyfriend going to another country, is something hard realmiente
maki did not know how serious the day tomorrow but today yuya recurdaba what you said and he promised, did not know it vol

0 comments:

Post a Comment