toy is maki-no-yuya Verdade do not think, so go
maki-no-go
yuya, yuya maki ...
yuya-maki is now turned and started running, yuya is volt to be marching too, both going in different directions, but still were only a few feet away, has heard a great yuya barullho
yuya-what happened? a car? a trovon? ehh
pessoas-a girl in the street was atropelada
yuya - can not be
pessoas, is a girl much like a doll, but is dead? or faint?
yuya-no can not be
yuya is turned and started running, passing by all those who stood by the girl, ifthat girl was maki ...
yuya-maki, no no no can be, maki speaking with me, please open your eyes (Enquanto was saying abana awoke to see maki)
pessoa 1 - is better than
yuya-let is not my girlfriend, Please someone call an ambulance
pessoa 2 - clear
yuya-maki
not let me onegai
(h after)
medico-maki-chan is saved, but still this is normal dormindo
yuya - thanks doutor, thank you very much look
medico-vay-la with your eyes and see how this well
yuya-si si
(hospital room)
yuya-maki
these to hear me? tudo sorry for what he says, the fault was mine, onegai forgive (him claw hand), nor was it my intention, there was no ter said ugly things to say please
person
maki (Awakening) - where I am? Yuya-you woke
maki-yuya that .. (Yuya kiss before he could say anything)
yuya-please forgive
maki-eh what happened? Yuya-car
atropelo you not remember? Maki-na
truth, I Lembras of pelearmos and itching to run
yuya-the fault was mine, forgive me passa
maki-no nothing, can we talk? Yuya-
later, rest, you still is weak corporate
maki-yes, but ... (yuya is grabbed his hand)
yuya-no I will not, sleep and doze
maki Sorri
last
few hours ...
appropriate? Why?
yuya-maki is the kiss but on this see the corresponded yuya, is itching to undress and make love, as was the last time you were together
h after ..... Yuya-
're mine I only understand
maki-si-si yuya
forgive but do it again
maki-I promise never ever
yuya-si, so I hope
(days depues)
be mine yamada-maki and I have a new plan and in this maki jajajja no yuya
forgive some days pass ....
yamada-hey-hey
Chinen yamada-Chinese
I have a plane leaving soon
chine-maki?
yamada-si, but time is yuya
Desta chineyuya-ro
arigato
yuya depues drinking, fell asleep and I miri at home, lived alone miri so the plan was perfect at home was the waiting
yamada
(miri house)
miri and yuya and are home to miri in her room, Enquanto miri going to get the photo machine, stripping yuya yamada this to make it appear in the photos was in bed with miri
throw
photos and yamada yuya took her home, the photos would soon reach the hands of maki.
(no seguinte day)
yuya-Itaii my head as I came to my room? What happened? How to get here
breast yuya yuya-oh and you wake up you have to go to school
-yuyaya-ehh what happens? Photos maki
strip down and said nothing yuya
maki ran crying
(cole)
maki-yamada yamada-oh
ohayo
maki hug him and cry in his arms
yamada-
happened maki-yuya, yamada
percebi but that already happened
maki-yuya brought me yamada-ehhhh
if
maki-yama - quiet cries
maki-
not want to mourn here yamada-ya know, we go to my house, if
maki
(yamada home)
with permison
maki-yamada-ne see, no one here has
to leave his room .... Yamada-cries
maki hug him once morecry, yamada Takin maki face and kiss it corresponded maki, maki was shred, yamada the start undressing-la, love the two
hecieran
these well
yamada-maki-si (was embarrassed)
yamad - what happens?
na na maki-yamada-clear
nothing happens
maki-qe is
yamada - ashamed?
yamada maki-if-why?
maki - I went to bed with my best friend because my boyfriend brought me, portanto am a ... (before you say something yamada kiss)
yamada-not say that, you let go of the fault was not yours maki-but
yamada-shiiiiu say nothing
maki - umm
yamada
the kiss and hug, the two fell asleep
CHTSpend a few hours
MLXC
yamada-abutting are my love maki woke
- umm these deperto
woke me yamada-maki-
now that time is it? 17:20
yamada-maki - ehhhhhh, I have to go
yamada-te-maki I if
hai hai (house maki)
maki-thanks for bringing me anything
yamada-depues etto we can talk
maki-if we speak
yamada-but it's better I go
maki-umm, bye bye bye bye
yamada-maki
entered
yamada-house if you got jajajaj are mine, ohhh yuya how are you?
yuya-kidding? I do not know how? maki told you all know why
yamada-clear that, samaki bes kiss a lot of good, and it is very nice dormindo
yuya-pe-yamada
say the truth, she is very beautiful without clothes
yuya-not tease me (hit him)
(the two continued )
maki-breast breast
din is this - come from outside, look what happens vay
maki-hai (away)
maki-yamada, yamada
yuya and stop-sale environment
maki maki - no, stop with that
yuya-sale
maki-I told you not stop and I got
maki that look like maki-
yamada yamada're right, if my love
maki-than good
yuya-my love? maki
say no walks - and you that you care, you do not ever bring de yamada
yuya stayed in maki-schock
let us in if
yamada-maki-
'll look after you (into the house)
yuya he left Moravia very well within it
yuya - but does this girl? I have not done anything and she will wrap yamada, esse Raiva guy hits me, sure I stretch, but I do (hablava alone)
(house maki)
maki-but what the hell happened
-yamada was that guy, saw me leave the house and hit me
maki-but why? Yamada-
do not know, I have not done or said anything, this crazy maki promising me you
afast of the maki-I promise-thanks
yamada
maki-come into my room'll take care of your wounds
yamada-arigato
Fourth ........
maki-vay ne ne this will hurt so hold
yamada-am strong so nothing happens
maki-depues not tell me you do not avize (it was all by caring)
yamada-itaiiiiiii hurts me hurts me to towards this
maki-you said it, baka
yamada-maki, I can forgive
yamada continue but be careful-if-hai hai maki
(after'll take care of yamada)
already
maki-yamada - I also cry
maki-know (laughed)
laugh yamada-no-maki
-.- but it gives me a lot of laughter, much laughter
yamda has Uto doll, I mean my princthat
maki-
not call me that now yamada-makes you want to laugh
maki-no, give me you want to paste
yamda
mak-Pegame
was about to hit the cabezade yamada Quando He grabbed and kissed
maki-and that was that?
yamda-you had wanted to hit me and I had wanted to kiss
maki-not do it again
yamada-why? re not like to tell me? tell me you do not feel something for me? maki-
tell if I feel something, but I can not
yamada-why? by yuya?
maki-is ... Yamada-thee
atraiçonado so forget about ell, look at me I'm crazy for you
yamda the kiss and maki corresponded
Continuing
..... CHTML
0 comments:
Post a Comment