Sunday, October 24, 2010

Eating Rocks Myspace Unblocker





At home

maki - mama mama I'm back
maki - or coming, maki you in your room visits
maki-ehhhh? my room?

(ran to her room)

Takaki - hello maki-maki-chan
ehhh are you doing here?
Takaki, you wanted to see
maki-oh (is averzonso)

Takaki-know ficas very nice averzonsada (laughed) maki-Calata
not say that
Takaki-hai hai gomen

maki-ok-ne and Takaki has seen the capacity? Maki-ohhh
truth is that: O
Takaki, ehhh? come with me I'll show you (shook hands)

maki - hai hai (Takaki's hand looked in to his)

and you have to say?

nadita yamada-ohhhh, you steal another kiss

maki-or think
yamada-why? I know you liked yesterday's
maki ^ ^ ^ I do not like not liking me, I'm

Uto - Doll (scream)
maki-oh god, a boy to me more angry, and I said do not call me doll.
Uto - gomen gomen

I'm maki-Uto - matte matte, Etto want to go out with me today?
maki-not going out with anyone
Uto - please (I made a sad puppy face)

maki-mooooo not do that face

Yuto yamada-ne, I leave you
Uto - ehhh, I do not ter a date you

yamada-oh why? I am very cute sabi

as Uto - (hit him) to play baka

yamada-hai hai maki


laughed a lot ....

Continued ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment