Sunday, October 24, 2010

Patron Saint Of Lyme Disease





I understand
Takaki-maki-Takaki
let me go now - if talk but later I
maki-no (left)

(step 2 days)

Takaki was in the front door of maki and tell as maki do not talk to him from the party

Takaki-maki-maki

Takaki go-no-maki

let me be finished Takaki, do not do that my love
maki-love? I do not have to call it derect Takaki

maki-but-but nothing, because you're not with Vaneza? Takaki
"I have nothing with it, what we had was long ago
maki-Takaki
not want to know," she kissed me, and you think you have brought? I think that the girlI like maki-
toward but do not think I saw it with my eyes
Takaki, "was my brother-Yamapi maki
not to blame, as you are able to say that Yamapi is to blame? was not what was kissing another girl
Takaki, still do not believe me? Maki-


not let me kiss her and maki Takaki hit him very hard

maki-no around to do that? Takaki

maki-forgive-me voy (left)

(school)

yamada-maki maki-ohayo ohayo

yamada - because those with a face of fury?
maki "I'm not (you cry)
yamada-what happened?
maki-no-yamada
was yuya right?
baka maki-if that, I hate I hate
yamada-calm down C Tell me what has happenedMaki
HTMLXC told the whole story and yamada-

acalmo'll kill him, has no right to kiss-you, when you see or do you calm down

maki-yamada "I can not I can not
-maki please
yamada-no maki

want at that time was up and hug yamada, deciendo to your ear that acalmara to remain good
tudo

Pasaran about 3 days and have not seen maki yuya, yamada is about your best friend, monitor her best friend, Yuto, Yamada and Kei continuavan tempt to win the bet, but still not out maki with them

nigun


(to enter the house has heard the voice of Yamapi talked Takaki had maki stopped before entering the house to hear a culturhear but I will not give up, I have to apologize to the ....


(yuya was coming home Quando maki was salindo to attempt it)
maki-yuya, yuya
matte-we can talk now and want to talk?
maki-si, is that ....
yuya-miss, I do not hear you (I go home)

maki - I will not leave your door Enquanto no hablarmos (shouting from one side of the door)
yuya-go do not want to hear
maki-no, no I leave your door
yuya-do what you want, I'm going to my room
maki-no matter I will not leave


(it was night and maki was still in the door, cold nose) was

yuya maki looking in the window, I was sad wantedMaki
dormindo spend hours on the night the fever disappeared again, yuya was tired and fell asleep

(AM)

maki-oh fever disappeared, yuya estate tired, now is my time of subsidizing "

you

maki did not look very tenderly until approached and kissed him on the mouth, eyes and opened yuya maki is very deprissa afast


quiet yuya-maki-me-yuya
assustaste I saw, forgives
maki-hai hai it was my fault forgive
yuya-by kissing?
maki-if I kiss you out of control and yuya is Takin

of bed and walk to yuya-maki

not have to apologize
maki-you do
yuya-approaching me, not
TMLXC yuya-ummmm, undress-me? hontoni?
maki-no no (inside was saying that if)

yuya-maki come here

yuya grip approached her hands on her camisole and Puzo

maki-passing? Yuya-
Desejos you had not? I request you to you, do whatever you want with me
maki-shut not do anything
yuya-why? Maki-
am a well educated girl I do not
yuya
tells the ear-out well-educated girl inside a girl with her boyfriend stripping Desejos

afast-maki is do not do that, do not say that, for to that (saying)

yuya - why? maki-wind
're crazy, perverted
yuya-crazy for you, you pervert just
maki-hont?
yuya-if now shut up and kiss me kiss

and yuya is what Puzo on top of the bed, placing his hand inside her blouse

be allowed to go without thinking about anything else at that time just wanted to be one with the another within that room in that bed .......

in the middle of the Coza they were doing

maki-itai-itai
yuya I'm Maggid? Maki-obvious

yuya - gomen
maki-okis

kinder yuya-sere-hai hai maki

okis yuya-maki-itaiiiiiiii

yuya-friendly

maki-I give in kind on the face, perverted
yuya-you've seen what we are doing? conta qe not you see you are also a pervert? CHTM
Maki-shut LXC (amuo)
yuya
kiss



(h after went home maki)

(Takaki house)


yuya-mama how are you? Breast
yuya-passing? So I never QUESTIONS? that heciste? Yuya-nadita

mama - I do not think
yuya-because no one believes me
breast-miss yuya
breast
sat in the chair bebendo a sugo

yuya-mama would you do if I gave you a grandchild? Yuya
breast
the sugo control everything outside his mouth .....

Continuing



0 comments:

Post a Comment